Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012 March 01

Being sick sucks!
Of all the things my great granddaughter has given me, I like this cold the least.
Wednesday morning I awoke with a raspy cough.  We went into Ankeny to babysit.  I sat in the recliner and went to sleep.  Ella woke me to move the truck so that Beth could leave (I was parked behind her).  I sat down and went to sleep.  Ella woke me to take Charlotte to school.  I returned to Nathan and Beth's and went to sleep.  Around noon, Ella woke me to drive home.
I sat in my recliner and went to sleep.  Around 5 some friends called and ask us to join them at Village Inn for pie.  I went.  I ate half a sandwich and ordered a slice of pie to go.  We didn't stay long.
I came home and sat in the recliner and went to sleep.  About 10:30 Kramer the cat stood on my chest and meowed.  She wanted to know why I was in the livingroom while Ella had gone to bed.
I went to bed.
I slept until about 9 this morning.
I've taken several naps today.
Of all the things that my great granddaughter has given me, I like this cold the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.