Thursday, August 9, 2012

2012 August 9


August 8th: 2-3/4 inches in about an hour and a half - see the video below to experience the 47mph winds




Some of our neighbors at Cutty's brought us some green beans from their garden at their sticks and bricks home.  I snapped 'em, added a couple slices of bacon and slow cooked them all day - just like Mom used to make (except she'd have added a "handful" of salt. Grin)
Also notice the Guide to Free Camping book that we purchased from RVBookstore.com.  If there was ever a book that paid for itself, it has to be this one.


This baby robin was trying so hard to stay perched on our awning brace.
I'd been watching it land and slide, land and slide for a long time before I thought of capturing it on video.


August 4th:  2-1/2 inches of rain in less than an hour.  See the video below.  Also had 40mph winds.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.