Thursday, November 8, 2012

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday


            2012 November 5 Monday:  We did very little today.  We had a Bible Study at the Rec Hall in the evening.  Rev. Ron Boesiger (a returning long-term camper at Shady Oaks) is hosting a study on the letter to the Ephesians.  We will meet nearly every Monday for the next several months.  The first meeting was more of a teacher/class type situation and less the discussion group that I was hoping for.  On the flip side, to prepare for the study, I reread the letter and made copious notes that I may use for a sermon someday.








            2012 November 6 Tuesday:  Another lazy day where we did very little.  I started feeling that I was becoming way to inactive so we took a short walk around the grounds.  I took some new pictures of where our Hitch Hiker is sitting.  Don’t you just love the bright blue sky?  


            2012 November 7 Wednesday  I actually did some work around the Hitch Hiker today.  I rearranged basement storage area and cleaned the inside of the truck.  I also made a loaf of bread in the bread machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.