Sunday, November 18, 2012

Time with the Kids and Grandkids

We had the opportunity to spend time with some of our kids and grandkids on Saturday.
I even had a couple of beauticians working to beautify my beard.

Some were more interested in trying out their cousins Wii game seletion.

Nice ... but still needs something more

Better ... but maybe some more hair clips in the beard



Now we're getting somewhere ... but there is still the matter of the bald head

Thanks, girls, I think you've captured the look that I was hoping for.

We did remember to take the sticky rolls with us.

Needing a little extra help to get the Wii to play

Kids ... what's wrong with their eyes?
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.