Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011 December 06


Here is my agenda for the day.  Soon, I will fix breakfast (one egg, one crisp bacon slice, one slice of white bread toast, and as many cups of coffee as Ella and I can get out of the 10 cup carafe), we will make a trip to Home Depot to purchase Quake Hold museum putty, and then around five p.m. we’ll be Mr. and Mrs. Claus for the “Voices to be Heard” Christmas Party.

Sunrise 7:27 a.m.   What?  You don’t see the sun?  But I have it on the authority of the National Weather Bureau that this is sunrise.  Who are we to argue with such and august organization as they?
My stomach is growling and telling me that it is time for breakfast.  Ella will probably be awakened by the smell of the maple bacon cooking – although the smell of coffee brewing did not rouse her.  I’ll write more later.
----- Time Passes -----
It is later, I'll be getting in the red suit soon.
we did go to Home Depot.  However, this Home Depot does not carry the museum putty.  I can order it online and have it shipped to the store for pickup, which I may do.
From Home Depot we made the very short trip to Super Target.  Ella wanted some sewing supplies to repair one of her winter coats.
When we came home, I cooked a ham steak and then made a thin red-eye gravy.  I thinly sliced a couple of Yukon Gold potatoes and cooked them in the gravey.  Then I diced the ham steak and threw it back in the pan with some shredded cheddar.  That along with some microwaved frozen asparagus was our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.