Saturday, July 28, 2012

OPPS!

We had an OPPS! with the truck.
Yesterday, Ella drove to Walmart for prescriptions and a few groceries.  As she was leaving, she swung a little wide and hit a post.  She said that at first she thought that she'd run over a curb.  So, since she was already over the curb, she gave it the gas.  OPPS!  I guess that is why they are called acciDENTs.


--

This morning we are going to the funeral.  Tony was only 55 but the last few years had been very rough ones.  I first met him when he was about 8 years old.  He was the younger brother of Lyn who is one of my oldest (by that I mean "length of time known" not by age) friends.  The family had lost their mother a few years ago also.  It is always difficult to lose a loved one.  It is also difficult to know what to say to someone who is going through the loss.

--
On a completely different subject.  Check out my weight loss page, I'm getting close to being under 270 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.