Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday morning

I've been awake since about 5 o'clock.  I've check on my blogs, read emails, browse to Facebook and been to YouTube for the vlogs that I follow.  I've had my breakfast I've got my coffee and I'm waiting for it to be time to go out for coffee with the guys at 730.  In the meantime I'm just sitting here listening to the owls hoot back and forth at each other.
It's still far enough form dawn that the Stars still own the sky.  We are far enough away from man's light pollution that I can really see stars out here.  last night Ella tried to take pictures of the night sky with her smartphone.  It didn't work.  That's a shame because the sky really is impressive.
I just heard some coyotes joining the owls and singing to the sky.  I'm going to join in by singing "My God how Great Thou Art."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.