Monday, December 24, 2012

Leading up to Christmas

Pot Luck at Shady Oaks on Friday




Corn and Potato/Carrot Chowder on Saturday with home made biscuits




Sunday I took the grandkids to the park and tried to get pictures ... but they decided to run and hide from the camera.




But I fooled them ... I took movies



Gran'ma and Sofia playing an Elf Game on the phone

Tree with lots of gifts
Raja praying over her breakfast


Beket getting the food for Raja

And here we are at IHOP for lunch




After Sunday school and church at Highland Lakes UMC on Sunday, we headed into Marble Falls to stop at WalMart and pick up prescriptions.
We stopped at Golden Chick for lunch.  Ella had the roasted chicken and fried okra.  I had the fried chicken and dirty rice.  I think I prefer them to Popeye's Chicken.  Though we don't have Golden Chick back near us in Iowa and I really like Popeye's for the red beans and rice.
We then headed into Cedar Park to pick up the grandkids at their other grandmothers.
As you can see in the pictures above, we spent some time at the park playing on the equipment and also going through the tunnel that runs under the road.

Today, Monday, both Mom and Dad left for work very early.  Mom at the Hospital and Dad at Bartlett's.  That means Gran'ma and I get to spend to more quality time with the younguns.  We are going to make sugar cookies sometime today.  However, Sofia has some friends over to play at the moment.  So, we'll wait until they have gone home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.