Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's beginning to NOT look a lot like Christmas

Sunset without any fanfare
Before the beard trim
December 18, 2012 sitting outside in the 80 degree weather
After the beard trim


 I am having a hard time copping with Christmas this year.  Now don't misunderstand me ... I'm loving the warm weather here in the Texas hill country ... but I'll admit that I miss the snow.  I don't miss it enough to a WHOLE WINTER of snow ... but a day would be nice.  Today's high is between 80 & 85 depending on whose report I see.  And tomorrow's low is supposed to be 21 or 23.  But there's no chance at all of snow with a humidy of only 10%.  And then the weather will jump back into the 60s and 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.