Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 17 & 18

Image may be subject to copyright.



Aug 18
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
Up until about 7 p.m. it rained.  Sometimes slower. Sometimes faster.  Never what could be called a storm.  Just RAIN.  I'm so sick of rain!  And it added up to only 1 3/4 inches.  I should be glad it wasn't another of those 2-4 inches an hour rains.  I think I'm growing gills behind my ears i.e. Kevin Coster in "Waterworld"

- - -

Okay enough about that!  Nothing much to report for the rest of the day.  Our granddaughter and great-granddaughters came out to go swimming in the indoor pool.  Since I was working, I saw them when they came in and that's all.  I did work a little later than scheduled because someone called to say they were headed our way and wouldn't be able to make it by closing time.  They wanted to know how they could get in the resort after the gate was locked.  I told them that I would stay until they got here.  Which I did until around 9:45.  I'm glad that they called instead of just showing up and not able to get in.
- - -
Aug 18
Sunshine and cool (65 degrees) to start the day (8 a.m.).
Charlotte starts kindergarten today.  Also Anika arrived at Nathan's last night and will be coming to see us after they drop Charlotte off at school.  We're doing some last minute house straightening/cleaning before they arrive - so I'll get to that and write more later (hopefully with some pictures).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.