Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16th

Saturday, October 16, 2010
We woke up to a chilly start to the day however the sun came up and warmed us into a truly spectacular Fall afternoon!  We just returned home from being ushers at a friend’s funeral service.  It was unusual in that the graveside service was done several days ago.  He was cremated and his ashes interned already.  He was 75 when he died and it says something about the man that there were about 8 to 10 people there that had gone to high school with him!  I can think of no one that I went to school with that would show up to MY funeral.  (or I to their’s) 
I got a couple more windows covered with plastic on the outside this morning.  The days have been
so nice that I’m not in a hurry to cover the remainder of them.  With the ones that I’ve covered on the
outside, I could go ahead and cover them on the inside also.
I was going to include a photo of the insulation I've installed around the base of the trailer . . . however, I can't seem to get the upload feature on the blog to work. grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.