Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17

Today is Heather's birthday. - Happy Birthday, kid!  I did get a chance to talk with her for a
little bit before Mike came home.  They were
going to his parent’s house this afternoon.
This was Laity Sunday so the pastor had the day off and was just another
choir member.  One of our Lay Speakers
gave the sermon.  He has some interesting
ideas but his delivery often allows my mind to wander.
It is another beautiful day of warm sun and blue skies.  Temps are supposed to be in the low 70’s.  Not bad for mid October.  Last year we’d already had several inches of
snow by this time!  It would be alright
with me if the snow held off until Christmas Eve this year.  I like snow, however, last year snowed so
much and so often that I wouldn’t mind postponing it for a while this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.