Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 December 01

The day started so prettily.
Sunrise on December 1, 2011
       Unfortunately, that is the last we saw of the sun.  Today's forecast is:  Cloudy, 30% chance of light rain and snow, breezy, colder, high in the upper 30s with North wind up to 20mph, low tonight 15 to 20.  Hmmm.  I don't have anyplace to go today.
       I spent most of the morning reading blogs written by RVers.  I also went online to have a copy of my military discharge papers sent to me.  I could enter all of the information online.  However, I still had to send a copy by snail-mail with my signature, before they would send the information.  The intersection of privacy laws and public domain information is strange.
      I'm thinking that today will be a good day to sit in the recliner and work on a sermon for my blog, Sermons By Thomas E. Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.