Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 December 22

      I called and wished my sister, Maryann, a happy birthday.  As a Jehovah's Witness, she doesn't believe in celebrating any day more than another.  But I do.  So, I call and wish her a happy birthday anyway.  We had a nice long talk before she had to go.


It almost looks like a face with a very dazzling smile.
    I got a nice sunrise picture this morning.  It is cold today.  It's not supposed to be above freezing at all today.  However, in the seven day forecast they're talking about being in the fifties.  That ain't bad for late December in Iowa.


    My son, Adam, posted a video on youtube of my four-year-old grandson, Tate, explaining about the pilgrims coming to America.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.