Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19 2010

I love Mondays! Seriously!

Before I retired I wasn’t so glad to see them. However now they are the day that Ella and I have off together.

We’re doing laundry at the clubhouse today.

I’ve been to the bank and deposited Ella’s (meager) paycheck and picked up a few groceries.

Once we’re done with the laundry, we are going to spend some time on the workout machines.

After that, I’m not sure what we’re going to do with the rest of the day because (surprise!) it’s supposed to rain all day. Here is the official forecast:

“Widespread thunderstorms through mid morning … then numerous thunderstorms before noon. Thunderstorms in the afternoon. Some thunderstorms may be severe with damaging wind and large hail in the afternoon. High in the lower 80s. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 90 percent.” I’m not sure what the difference is between ‘widespread’ and ‘numerous’.


I think I’ll spend some time working on designs for 5th wheel trailers. I enjoy designing them but realistically I know I’ll never get them built.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.