Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25

What a beautiful morning!
Sunshine, low 70s, and low humidity (for a change)
It was a good day to be in the Lord's house.
. . .
Last night I got home from Lake Robbins about 9:30 or so and our Christmas lights were on.  Very festive.  By being gone, I missed the folks on the hay rack ride who came around singing carols.  I also missed a traditional Christmas dinner of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, dressing and home-made pies or cookies. (bummer) 
I did, however earn $40.00 that I wouldn't have otherwise.  and that money more than covers the cost of the unexpected tire from earlier.  And got to hear a good band playing Rock N Roll from the 50 - 70s.  There were even people, in poodle skirts, dancing.
Being on my feet for nearly 5 hours has taken a toll on my feet, however.  the arthritis will have me limping for a few days.
. . .

Post a comment or just say " Hi! and let me know you've been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.