Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6 2011 Later that same day



            I said that the day started off great.  My that was an understatement! The high today was 71 degrees with full sun and no breeze.  God could link as many of these days together as He wants. 
            I worked around outside doing some minor miscellaneous things to the trailer.  Then Ella and I went to Imperial RV Center to look at a trailer she had seen online.  It was real close to what we’re looking for – except – it had water damage that has cause wood rot around the slideout.
            We stopped at a Chinese buffet for lunch.  I love pot stickers way too much.  I may not eat again until tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.