Thursday, November 3, 2011

2011 November 03


The day started a little chilly (37) and warmed quickly to 49 when the sun came out. 
I woke up around six this morning and decided to bake bread.  It was a perfect day to have the oven going.  While the bread was baking, I mixed up some sugar cookies. I had not planned ahead so I did not have butter or stick margarine.  I used country crock. They taste okay but what was supposed be a rolled cookie became more of a drop cookie.
Ella made chili for lunch which was good.  I really like her chili even though it is so completely different from the chili I make.  She uses diced tomatoes and adds sliced mushrooms which you would not normally find in my chili.  Hers is also very mild where mine has some heat.
Adam called this afternoon and talked about the letter he had written to me and my email back.  He is doing something for his blog this month.  He has sent hand written letters of thanks to thirty people thanking them for being an important person in his life.  He asked if it was alright with me if he posted my response along with his original letter. I don’t know when it will be posted but you can keep check his blog at www.adamjwilliams.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.