Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2 2011


            Rain! It is raining this morning.  This has been the driest fall on record and we are finally getting some rain.  It is just trickling down in spurts and stops at the moment.  I don’t know how it will go the rest of the day, but if it doesn’t pick up, we will not receive enough to refill any of the reservoirs.  We need to get some moisture into the ground before the ground freezes or it will really affect next year’s agriculture.

            Our Men’s Bible Study examined the parable of the unforgiving servant (Matthew 18).  We had quite a good discussion of why, at times, it is so hard to forgive.  Some of the reasons that we came up with were, it was too soon, it isn’t natural, it costs US too much, we have to give up something of our self, and several other good ideas that I can’t recall at the moment.

I stopped at Cutty’s office and paid our bills (Nov. site rent, Nov. storage, and Oct. electric).  It came to just under $500.00.  Yep! Living in an RV is pretty economical.
Any other fulltime RVers out there?  Where do you spend your winters?

            I had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon at 1:30.  The report from my last blood-work was good.  Blood pressure and diabetes are under control.  Today they drew blood to test my uric acid levels since they raised my dosage for the gout medicine that I take.  Dr. Danielson examined my knee and decided to start me on a physical therapy routine.  If that does not work, he will refer me to an orthopedic surgeon. 

            It is now early evening and it has continued to rain throughout the day. There have been bits of snow mixed with it at times also.  The temperature has dropped to 37 at the moment and is predicted to get down to 30 by morning.  Tomorrow is predicted to be sunny with a high of 48.  The gray and rainy sky makes me cold even though the inside temperature is fine.

What do you do on cold and rainy Fall days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.