Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 January 07

Another Sunrise!  This is the day that the Lord hath made!

I really like the way that the sun is shining on this willow tree as it hangs over the frozen lake.  I think that there is a poem in this picture.
       Ella is working this morning at the clubhouse.  I'm at home puttering around.  I took the TV (old-big-bulky-before digital) out of the living-room and put it in the basement of the RV.  Then I took the TV (digital-flat-screen) and DVD player from the bedroom and put it in the living room.
      While I was putting the TV in the basement, I also put the Christmas items, that Ella has placed in space bags, in the basement also.
      I also brought the two burner, electric hot plate into the kitchen.  We bought this thing three years ago (I think) with the idea of using less LP during the winter.  That was the winter that the furnace went out in the Road Ranger 5th wheel.  That winter we used electric heat and LP stove.  It is nice to have backups.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.