Sunday, March 25, 2012

Zoo

Adam, Tate, Emery and Grandpa Tom went to the zoo

Waiting in line to enter

Still Waiting in line

And waiting ... not so patiently

More waiting ... are we ever going to get in?

Still waiting and getting on each other's nerves

Red Panda

Blue Striped Panda

Cubs of the Blue Striped Panda ... Hey!  Where'd Dad go?

More Red Pandas

I've got an itch I can't quite reach

Pink Flamingos


Black Swans ... Say, Red Panda, Pink Flamingos, Black Swans ... is the a color themed zoo?

River Otters

The otters are having so much fun people watching

Suddenly, the otters become very popular

Ring tailed Lemurs all in a ball.  What a close knit family

Dinosaur Egg

Tate and Emery in a dinosaur egg
Ewe....Emu
Peacock



Peacock eating peanuts

Emu

Emu

Peacock ... Whadda you lookin' at?
Wallaby

Wallaby

Double waddle something 
Goat

Goat

Three hopping things
Sea Lions ... not handicap accessible 

Non-Sea Lion



I'm not lyin' that's a tiger

And its twin ... okay, now I am lyin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.