Saturday, August 28, 2010

Aug 28

Not much to post today.  I did go back and make a correction in yesterday's post.  I had written, "While we were eating one of our friends, Grace, fell".  Last night when I was rereading it, I started laughing.  We were NOT eating one of our friends!  So, today I added a comma. "While we were eating, one of our friends, Grace, fell".
---
We had the first ever 'Townhall Meeting" at Cutty's and it went well.  It allowed an orderly way for people to bring their ideas to the board of directors.  Some very good ideas were brought forth.  This is to be a monthly event during the camping season.  The items presented today will be replied to by the board next month.
---
I worked more on the caulking of the doghouse.  It does appear that the caulk is turning clearER as it dries.  We'll just have to see how clear it ends up.
---
We are planning a family get together on September 9th (while Vincent is here).  We have heard from Nathan that he and the girls as well as Beth will be here.  Adam and his kids will be (we'll know if Leigha is coming later).  Linnea has classes and isn't sure.  As far as I know, no one else has responded yet.
- - -
Well, it's work time again.  I can't say that I'm unhappy about this work camping coming to an end.  Maybe I'll go find some part-time job that pays in money instead of site rent.  Gotta go.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.