Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6th 2010

     FRIDAY! This is Friday! The day is almost over I and finally know what day it is. For some reason this has been Saturday to me. Ever have one of those days? We even had breakfast with friends which we do on Fridays. Maybe it is because we started the day at the hospital. Ella’s mammogram was early this morning. From there we went out to breakfast.
     On our way home we dropped off the broken flat screen TV at a recyclers. Then we came home and relaxed until I went to work from 5 to 7 p.m.
     Ella vacuumed (a 10 minute job) while I was away and I remember washing a few dishes but this was totally a slacker day! I love it!

Wow!  It just occurs to me that I'll get to have Saturday all over again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.