Monday, March 12, 2012

2012 March 12


2012 March 12, Monday
Babysat with the girls (Charlotte for only about 10 to 15 minutes before it was time to take her to school.)  I took Lorelia to preschool about noon.  We then waited for Beth to arrive home before we left.  That was to be sure someone was there to retrieve Charlotte from school.  As it turned out, Beth arrived just in time to walk up to get her.  That should make Charlotte happy to be able to walk home.

2012 March 11 Sunday
Yeah! Welcome to Daylight Savings Time.  That means I did not wake at five this morning.  I was able to sleep until six.
Ella worked today.  I went to Sunday School … only a few of us made it … either they forgot to reset their clocks or just couldn’t crawl out of bed that hour earlier.
After Ella got off work we went in to church for our Lenten Bible Study on the last words of Christ from the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.