Monday, November 14, 2011

2011 November 15

      Last night was our Administrative Council meeting at church.  It lasted about twice as long as our usual meetings.  And it was the best Ad Council meeting I’ve ever attended.  Great ideas were flying between different committee leaders.  There is no doubt in my mind that the Holy Spirit was with us.  I just read some post on Facebook from people that attended and it appears that I was not alone in recognizing His spirit at work.


    Yesterday was such a pretty, sunny day that I just HAD to go take some pictures around the lake.  Several hundred geese are still ‘vacationing’ with us. The sunlight was glinting and sparkling so brightly on the lake and I was having such a difficult time capturing it with the Droid’s camera.  Finally!  I managed to get two decent photos of the light dancing on the water.













        Today, Tuesday, is starting off even sunnier.  It is remarkable to be have way through November and still having such beautiful weather.  Looking at the forecast for the week ahead, it appears that we'll have sunshine until at least Friday.  The temps will be roller coasting with highs from the 40s to the 60s and lows from the 20s to the 40s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.