Thursday, October 4, 2018

2018 August 05 Sunday

2018 August 05 Sunday in Grimes Iowa

66° start and a brief wind and rain event. It was 86° at noon and reached 92°

I conducted worship service at Cutty's. Ella took a photo of m me with my mouth open. Not flattering but accurate.

For lunch we went to Hibachi Grill and Buffet. I ate some poor baby octopi, a dead bird, and part of a cow and a spring roll ... Got to get my veggies.

While we were eating, Ella emailed some photos for development at Walmart. When we arrived, they weren't ready. We did some shopping

And then some sitting and waiting.

And finally just forgot about the email and printed them from her phone.

They were photos from the balloon festival. She going to take them to the senior center tomorrow for the "State Fair Photo Contest" ... really just to share.

G'nite y'all!

Visit my daily devotions blog
https://musingsdevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog


http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1
All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.