Thursday, October 4, 2018

2018 August 07 Tuesday

2018 August 07 Tuesday in Grimes Iowa

62° start and extremely clouds. It made it up to 76° by noon in spite of the clouds. Clouds broke apart slightly around 2 and the temp jumped to 81° with 75% humidity

I worked 8-2:30 today while Ella went to the senior center.

She came to get my at 2:30 and we went into Des Moines for the worship bulletins. There folks at Union Park UMC were setting up to host National Night Out.

I would have liked to have stayed. However it was 2 1/2 to 3 hours before the event and I was hungry and in real needed of a nap.

We ordered a pizza from Cutty's Cafe and then came home first a nap. The remainder of the day was just relaxing.

G'nite y'all!

Visit my daily devotions blog
https://musingsdevotions.wordpress.com/

And my sermons blog


http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1
All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.