Thursday, October 4, 2018

2018 August 14 Tuesday

2018 August 14 Tuesday in Grimes Iowa

68° with clouds this morning.

My hives are still itching and, though I'm not supposed to scratch them, my fingers haven't gotten the message. I catch them digging at my flesh and order them to stop. But while I'm concentrating on one hand, the other finds a new spot to scratch. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

I'm being so good today that I even have a halo.

It was a slow day at work with only give customers. It stayed slow untill Terrianne came to relieve me at 2.

At that time Ella and I went to Dairy Queen for my lunch, her supper.

While we were eating, my niece called to say that her and her sister were coming down to visit. When they arrived, we say on the patio and played 3 or 4 games of Fast Track.

It began a slow, spotty rain just before Kara and Karla left.

.

G’nite y’all!

Visit my daily devotions blog https://musingsdevotions.wordpres mys.com/

And my sermons blog http://thomasewilliams.blogspot.com/?m=1
All content (except quotations) © 2018 Thomas E. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know that people think / feel about what I've posted.